Erasmus+Project ”Promote your country through the camera lens”
The project ”Promote your country through the camera lens”came to an end after 8 intense, diverse and information-packed days.
The main objective of this project was the training of 36 young people with skills and competencies in the field of promotion campaigns.
The objectives of this project where:
– development of audio-visual skills of 36 young people from 6 European countries during the project;
– to teach the 36 young people to learn how to create TV, radio and short film shows during the project;
– to promote tolerance, understanding and acceptance in the 6 communities where the young people come from during the
– to increase the degree of knowledge and understanding of the 36 young people related to the realities that the roma face
during this project
– to increase the self-esteem of the 36 young people during the project.
Through this project we wanted to develop creativity, to improve communication, intergroup and multicultural relationships, to increase young people’s self-esteem, to develop solid partnerships for future inter-community projects. Using the youthpass certificate as an important working tool throughout the exchange, we wanted young people to know more about this tool after the project, to know how to use it in the learning process and in the future. Regarding the link with the Erasmus plus objectives, our project promotes the participation of young people from rural areas and young Roma, increases the autonomy and self-esteem of the participants, improves career prospects and also improves knowledge about EU values and European project.